Add some altitude to your wine tour. Your guide will escort you to the Santa Barbara Airport, where you will board a Cessna 172p and take in a private, wide-angle view of this area’s staggering beauty. Your eyes will be treated to the Pacific and the Channel Islands sparkling to the south, the Santa Ynez and San Rafael mountains cutting east-west lines through forests of California oak, and the Santa Ynez Valley lying in-between, where vineyard-lined hills will start calling your name.
That is only the first leg of you trip, because the flight will make you thirsty! Your faithful tour guide will meet you back at the airport, and for the remainder of the afternoon you will explore wine country by land. Now you will take in close-up views of the vineyards and the wines that so wonderfully express the beauty of this place. Can you imagine a more perfect day?
- Customized itinerary focusing on wineries that are open to the public
- One-hour private flight
- All standard tasting fees
- Gourmet picnic lunch
- Dedicated, knowledgable guide
- Discreet, private transportation
Book This Tour
- This 6 hour tour is only available for guests based in Santa Barbara.
- Reserve Upgrade $100 per person (Exclusive Tasting Experience)
- $150 per additional hour for groups of 1-6 people
- $250 per additional hour for groups of 7+ people
- 20% gratuity added to all groups of 4+ people