The lure of Santa Barbara is that you can be so close to major metropolitan areas and yet feel so far away. Imagine yourself aboard a Catalina yacht on the gentle waters of this shielded coastline, sipping a sparkling wine made just over the mountains to the north. You reflect on the afternoon you spent tasting wine in town and exploring historic streets and sites as you sit down to lunch on the boat.
Perhaps you would like to learn about sailing? Or perhaps you would rather let your captain do all the work while you cast your concerns into the Pacific and let yourself slip far away. Your knowledgeable local guide will help you plan your perfect day, both by land and by sea.
- Customized itinerary
- All standard tasting fees
- Tour duration is 5 hours
- 2 hour cruise with the Santa Barbara Sailing Center
- Gourmet lunch served aboard the boat
- Complimentary bottle of local Point & Line Chardonnay or Pinot Noir to sip while you sail
- Dedicated, knowledgeable guide
- Discreet, private transportation
Book This Tour
- This tour is 5 hours for guests based in Santa Barbara
- $150 per additional hour for groups of 1-6 people
- $250 per additional hour for groups of 7+ people
- 18% gratuity added to all groups of 4+ people