The modern history of the Santa Ynez Valley is told through horses and grapes. We have partnered with local equestrian outfit Vino Vaqueros to create a tour that blends vineyard walks and amiable, four-legged tour guides. Here is your chance to explore wine country at a saunter.
We will escort you to the Estelle Ranch & Vineyard in the heart of Santa Ynez, where you will be led at a leisurely pace through their ranch and vineyard on horseback. Upon your return, you will dismount your horse, climb aboard your tour vehicle, and venture further into wine country. Your knowledgeable guide will help you pick the ideal wineries for your tastes and will prepare your picnic lunch with a vineyard view.
- Customized itinerary focusing on wineries that are open to the public
- 75-minute horseback ride through Estelle Ranch & Vineyard
- All standard tasting fees
- Gourmet picnic lunch
- Dedicated, knowledgeable guide
- Discreet, private transportation
Book This Tour
- This tour is 6 hours for guests based in Santa Barbara, and 5 hours for guests based in the Santa Ynez Valley.
- The minimum age for the horseback tour is 10 years old.
- Under 21 years old or non-drinking guests: $185 per person, regardless of group size
- $100 per additional hour for groups of 1-6 people
- $150 per additional hour for groups of 7+ people
- 18% gratuity added to all groups of 6+ people