Are you interested in an intimate look at the small, tucked-away wineries of Santa Barbara County? Part of the charm of this region is that we have a number of small producers making lovingly handcrafted wines in private settings. Some of them sit on breathtaking estate vineyards, while others work their secret magic behind the exteriors of industrial buildings.
Our Reserve Wine Tour is the best way to get access to these exclusive spots and taste extremely limited production wines. You will have opportunities to meet these passionate teams, get insider views into their production and winemaking philosophies, and possibly even walk the vineyards with winemakers.
- Customized itinerary featuring three private vineyard/winery appointments
- All tasting fees
- Gourmet picnic lunch
- Dedicated, knowledgeable guide
- Discreet, private transportation
Book This Tour
- This tour is 6 hours for guests based in Santa Barbara, and 5 hours for guests based in the Santa Ynez Valley.
- $150 per additional hour for groups of 1-6 people
- $250 per additional hour for groups of 7+ people
- 18% gratuity added to all groups of 4+ people